Roseann Capanna-Hodge is a mental health trailblazer, founder of The Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health, and media expert who is, “Changing the way we view and treat children’s mental health”. FORBES magazine called her, “A thought leader in children’s mental health”. Her work has helped thousands reverse the most challenging conditions: ADHD, anxiety, mood, Lyme, and PANS/PANDAS using PROVEN holistic therapies. She is featured on dozens of media outlets.
Trusted and beloved, Pediatric Mental Health Expert, Dr. Roseann shows parents how to turn around their child’s anxiety, mood, attention, motivation, bad grades, and snarky attitude with PROVEN holistic therapies. In her straight shooter and lively way, Dr. Roseann breaks down EXACTLY what parents need to do to make foundational changes that bring lasting gains. This is the ultimate parent guide that walks you through step-by-step how to use nutrition, supplements, genetics, detoxification, stress management, parenting, and clinical tools such as psychotherapy, neuro-feedback and biofeedback to help your child be calm, happy, listen better, achieve good grades, and just get along with others. Just like at her center, Dr. Roseann gets parents to stop thinking about, “If he gets better” to “When he gets better”.
ROSEANN AND I DISCUSS
• How natural therapies can reduce and reverse mental health symptoms.
• Why is there such rise in children's mental health issues before and after the pandemic?
• How we parent can change our kid's mental health.
• 4 steps to building better coping skills and resilience.
• How do we break free from stress and anxiety?
• How is your book, It's Gonna Be OK!™ a resource for parents?
• What will be the long-term impact of the pandemic on children?
• What is the difference between stress and anxiety? What are signs and symptoms of anxiety in children?
• How can you increase focus, engagement and motivation while learning or working virtually?
• How can you promote good coping skills and resilience in children? How can we parent in a way that builds good mental health?
• What is the REPS Protocol and what are the 4 steps to help children and adults manage stress?
• How we parent can change our kid's mental health?
• What are some natural therapies to help kids and teens reduce and reverse mental health symptoms? Why aren't more people using natural therapies?
• What is neurofeedback and how does it change the brain?
• Why are so many young adults failing to launch?
Send audience to