Robert Raymond Riopel is an international Best-Selling author, App Designer, Entrepreneur and Trainer who has spent the past 18+ years traveling around the world sharing his passion. He has also shared the stage with and trained many of the top trainers and thought leaders in the world today.
With his high energy and heartfelt style, Robert draws on his journey from humble beginnings to financial freedom at the age of 32, to inspire individuals into tapping into their greatness. Realizing that he is not the only person that struggles, Robert’s “Clues” open individuals up to the possibilities that lie within them and that is why he is a highly sought after presenter.
After going from $150,000 in debt and stressed to completely Financial Free by the age of 32, Robert discovered his passion of training others because he felt that if he could even assist 1 person in their financial freedom, it would be all worth while. Robert only teaches from his personal experiences, struggles and wins and that is why he connects so well with the audience.
Author of the international best selling book "Success Left A Clue"
App Designer and Serial Entrepreneur.
Breakthrough expert that will blow your audience away!
Robert does his research of the shows he is on prior to any recording and loves to be guided by the host to go as deep as they want.
ROBERT AND I DISCUSS
• Trainer/Speaker development
• Living an empowered life
• How to become an authority in your job or business
• 6 Steps to creating the life of your dreams
• The 4 Currencies of life
• Why is it people can have less knowledge and experience as others but make more money?
• Why do people get overwhelmed and what can be done to over come it?
• What are the 4 currencies of life?
• What are the 4 phases of life that people constantly go through?
• Why is Chaos not only normal but critical in life and how do you utilize it?
• Always present and ready to answer any question that comes up
• How can a speaker/trainer become more impactful
SEND AUDIENCE TO
My first book "Success Left A Clue" is something I give as a gift in e-book format and can be mentioned or not. I truly love to give value on any and all interviews I do.
----------------------------------Support the show