Lynn Whitbeck is the Founder/CEO of Petite2Queen and Future Forward Sales. Lynn helps the world by providing sales and leadership training programs and tools to achieve more, faster.
Building on her sales successes and experiences in executive leadership roles, Lynn shares the lessons learned along her journey to supercharge your career. She supports business leaders to develop immediate and long-term growth, with sales training, skill expansion, and relationship progression… the ingredients to a successful and profitable sales recipe.
Lynn is the co-author of the highly regarded book, Practical Wisdoms @ Work. This quick-read guide provides insights to navigate situations, challenges, and opportunities that arise every day in business. Teaching you how to broaden your career with skills that will set you apart.
I share my cultivated corporate experience on leadership grit and gumption, power skills, up leveling sales performance, and owning your moxie.
My career began in sales, and soon I was closing multi-million dollar deals with Fortune 1,000 companies. Using my sales and leadership success I moved into executive positions and eventually the C-suite.
You may have seen Lynn in USA Today, HuffPost, Chicago Tribune, and more!
LYNN AND I DISCUSS
• Sales Success Secrets
• Leadership Gumption and Grit
• Resilience - Ultimate Power Skill
• Problem Solving Win-Win
• Building and Nurturing Relationships
• Why does thinking like your customer deliver powerful results?
• What is the number one way sales people fail and how do you rapidly fix it for growth?
• How do you respond to weird questions with poise and grace?
• What is the power skill RAP to navigate challenges?
• How do you learn to speak up more and why is it important?
• How can you quickly and easily improve your sales outreach to shorten your sales cycle?
• What advice do you have for individuals who have a completely different opinion from the person they’re talking to?
• How do you prepare, lead, and communicate your points for a meeting or presentation?
• How do you answer tough questions and keep your cool?
SEND AUDIENCE TO
I create winning sales teams and generate sustainable bottom line results for business. You can find me on our websites and connect with me on LinkedIn.
POST A REVIEW
GUEST BOOKINGS CLICK HERE
Follow me on Social Media
New Town Big Dreams podcast on Facebook
Luke Menkes Kelowna Realtor
Support the show