FULL VIDEO VERSION OF THIS INTERVIEW HERE
This is my fourth interview with Brian Cates, a political columnist for The Epoch Times and UnCoverDC. He entered the political arena following the death of Andrew Breitbart in March 2012. He makes his home in South Texas and is the author of Nobody Asked For My Opinion But Here It Is Anyway! and Tex Randle: Brotherhood of the Gun. He can be followed at his Telegram channel.
BRIAN AND I DISCUSS
• Brian's new article Trump Had To Step Aside So The American People Could Be The Storm
• Tell us why you believe handing over the keys to sleepy Joe was the right move at the time and will prove to be wise
• Trump's patience. With Fauci and especially the election fraud, he's shown remarkable patience. I don't think any other politician could have done it. Seeing Joe introduced as "President" is hard to accept. How is such a strong man like Donald Trump able to be so patient
• What are the next steps as far as proving election fraud and timing
• Seth Keshel and his incredible work. Over 200k citizens crowdsourcing information in Telegram channels for all 50 states and audits. What should we all be doing now to support?
• Lindell's symposium. What do we know, and what do we not know. What surprises could be in store. How will Mike and the rest of us counteract the fake news smear, discredit and distraction campaign?
• Is there a tipping point?
• Should we be concerned about terrorism and false flags?
Check out Brian's books Nobody Asked For My Opinion But Here It Is Anyway! and Tex Randle: Brotherhood of the Gun
Brian can be followed at his Telegram channel
Support the show (https://paypal.me/lukemenkes)