Steve Anderson is the author of the bestselling book, The Bezos Letters, where he deconstructs Jeff Bezos' 21 letters to Amazon shareowners through his unique lens of risk.
He provides listeners with a guide on the key takeaways and principles that Bezos leveraged in turning an online bookstore into a trillion- dollar company in just over two decades.
The four cycles -- Test, Build, Accelerate and Scale, along with the 14 Principles can help any business grow like Amazon.
STEVE AND I DISCUSS
• The Amazon Growth Principles that are hidden in plain sight in the Shareowner letters
• What can a small business learn from Jeff Bezos?
- How high-velocity decision making is key to moving fast.
- Wouldn't you like to have Jeff Bezos as your business mentor?
- Why the key to innovation is experimentation.
- Why Bezos is the “master of risk” and how to know when you’re taking too much or not enough
- Why it’s crucial that you become a customer-obsessed business and not just customer-focused
- Amazon's Customer Experience Pillars and how you can implement them in your own company
- How high-velocity decision-making can catapult growth using Bezos’ 2 main types of decisions
- The 4 key growth cycles that every successful company is always intentionally moving through
- Why you’ll never think or grow big enough if you’re not willing to risk “failure”
- Why the flywheel is Amazon's secret growth weapon
The Bezos Letters
POST A REVIEW
GUEST BOOKINGS CLICK HERE
Follow me on Social Media
New Town Big Dreams podcast on Facebook
Luke Menkes Kelowna Realtor
My Personal Facebook Page
Support the show (https://paypal.me/lukemenkes)