Catherine is a tenacious connector and a recovering banker. She is a leadership coach helping high potential managers turn into senior leaders. And her sales program, for business to business selling, is creating exceeding results. Catherine is a wife and mom, and cares about closing the broadband gaps in rural communities
CATHERINE AND I DISCUSS
- How did you facilitate a $12.1 million public-private investment for a rural community to close broadband gaps?
- How do you use small wins to create change?
- How do you get started to close the broadband gap?
- Tell us about some of your first jobs...getting fired from Edward Jones, selling supplemental health care door to door, selling 21% mortgages?
- Do you have a framework that helps you succeed with building influence and growing business?
- What are some of your favorite books?
- What is the difference between sponsorship and mentorship? Why does it matter?
- How did you go from corporate America to solopreneur?
- What does your Resource Page include?
- How are you still learning? And is is true you could not get into graduate school?
Send audience to:
My clients have a 95% success rate of effectively becoming recognized leaders in their organizations.
POST A REVIEW
GUEST BOOKINGS CLICK HERE
Follow me on Social Media
New Town Big Dreams podcast on Facebook
Luke Menkes Kelowna Realtor
My Personal Facebook Page
Support the show (https://paypal.me/lukemenkes)